Full information on Job(s) available at the Sales And Marketing Career Fair!
Recruiters: Shea Shaw
LocumTenens.com has been leading the way in a booming healthcare industry since 1995. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to substitute for.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians to fill in when needed. Every associate at LocumTenens.com plays a role in getting patients seen, no matter what they studied in school or what their role is here. Located in Alpharetta, GA, we boast a state of the art campus featuring world-class amenities. We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
Inside Sales Account Representatives are the driving force behind building relationships with hospitals in need of staffing coverage. Inside Sales Account Representatives focus on one medical specialty and generate sales leads by making telephone calls to hospitals using our extensive database. Inside Sales Account Representatives connect with hospital clients, and qualify them by explaining our services and determining their needs for locum tenens coverage.
Details of this role:
• Consistently update and verify information in the company database to ensure accurate names, job titles, and contact information.
• Work in conjunction with an Account Executive to maximize business opportunities and generate activity with clients within their territory.
• Research internet job boards and job postings to find potential sales opportunities and contact clients to convert into potential revenue.
• Contact new clients when they register on the LocumTenens.com website.
• Achieve/exceed monthly goals and targets by searching for new client leads.
• Manage daily schedule of calls, emails, meetings, and follow-ups.
• Maintain and develop new and existing client relationships.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Cover for Account Executives as needed.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• 1-2 years of staffing, recruiting, or consultative B2B sales skills preferred but not required.
• Cold calling or call center environment experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated and results oriented.
• Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
• Strong communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Stable employment history, if applicable.
• Verifiable employment references from previous managers, if applicable.