Hiring: Full-time positions
Locations: Atlanta, Dallas, Nashville
Positions: Recruiter/Account Manager
On Campus: Career Fair, Classroom Visit, Beyond Bidgood
Recruiter(s): Brandon Rogers
IDR is looking to hire recruiters as a training ground to transition into our outside sales Account Management division within 1 year. As a recruiter, while you develop the competencies at the desk level, you will learn the industry and then become a subject matter expert of the IDR recruiting process and the IT staffing industry as well as the specific local market.
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing and vetting quality candidates that will aid our clients in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement positions. This position will consist of identifying candidates from various skills sets local to your specific market, conducting phone and in-office interviews and shepherding the candidate through the IDR submittal and interview process. This will require daily collaboration with local account managers.
As you transition into the Account Management role you will work as an elite B2B Sales Professional to join an existing team of Account Managers in your local office. This role will manage an assigned account portfolio and will also be responsible for creating and executing a business development strategy in the local market. Each IDR operation has seen staggering growth, growing revenues over 300% over the past 5 years and is looking to continue this record breaking momentum with this strategic hire.
The duties of this position will include the following:
• Strategically sell IT Staffing Services (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire & SOW) in one of local markets while upholding a high-level of integrity and execution to meet the demands of our service offerings
• Manage and grow assigned account base - portfolio will include companies with revenues north of $1 billion dollars and other fortune-level companies
• Create and execute a business development strategy to expand IDR's market share in your market
• Meet company standards for weekly, monthly & quarterly activity and performance metrics
• Partner with Recruiting Manager and Recruiting Team to fulfill job orders obtained from sales efforts
• Maintain timely and accurate records in Bullhorn CRM of all account management and business development activities
Requirements to be considered for this position include the following:
In addition to having a competitive spirit and passion for sales, the ideal candidate can describe him/herself as follows:
Motivated by money and willing to work hard to earn it
Excited to apply his/her talents in uncharted waters
Courage to face rejection and conflict daily
Open to receive coaching from all peer levels
Has a great attitude and optimism
Organized and efficiently manages time
Team player; enjoys having a positive impact on others
Has a standard for excellence and strives to exceed expectations?
Seeks out opportunity for personal & professional development
Loves to win, at everything!
Compensation for both roles include but is not limited to: Base Salary, Uncapped Commission, Quarterly Bonuses, Yearly Bonus and Contest Trip, Stock/Equity, Comprehensive Health Benefits, 401k, Health and Wellness Program, and Car/Cell Phone Allowance.