fueling the future of business
Positions: Account Manager Internship
On Campus: Career Fair
Recruiter(s): Jessie King
Account Managers oversee a set of named accounts and have the opportunity to prospect for new business within a specific geography or vertical market. Success in the role relies on the ability to develop strategic relationships with key decision makers.
· Act as a trusted advisor to C-level executives and their teams
· Deliver customized solutions to clients that draw from Gartner’s full portfolio of products and services to meet clients’ unique needs
· Maximize revenue through retention, upselling and building a pipeline of new business
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations and solve problems
· Ability to work independently, entrepreneurially and collaboratively
· Leadership experience preferred
· Interest or experience in the technology industry preferred
· Bachelor degree
Compensation and Benefits
· Unlimited earning potential (competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions)
· Bonus opportunities and other performance-based rewards, including luxury, all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Sydney, Rome and Hawaii
· An intensive, eight-week training program designed to accelerate success and learning at Gartner
· Twenty days paid time off, plus eight company holidays and one floating holiday
· Tuition reimbursement program providing up to $5,250 per calendar year
· Relocation assistance (subject to approval)
· Gartner is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Gartner is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. Gartner does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veterans status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
· If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Gartner and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send us and email at Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.