Hiring: Full time
Location: Houston TX
On Campus: Career Fair
Recruiters: Angela Rotondo
alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm, our mission is to strengthen American businesses by helping U.S. companies and the CPA firms that advise them to take full advantage of federal and state tax credits, incentives, and deductions that are available to them. Our government has legislated these powerful programs to help businesses grow and successfully compete both in the U.S. and abroad. We are proud to have helped over 16,000 businesses claim more than $8 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002.
alliantgroup was voted in 2015 and 2016 by the Houston Chronicle and 2015 by the Houston Business Journal as one of the top companies in Houston to work for because of our culture, growth, mission and people. Our Relationship Directors are the key source to our firm’s growth and continued outreach to new businesses, CPA firms and industry associations across the United States, not just in Texas. Without these integral positions, we can’t continue to grow our firm in order to help more and more U.S. businesses successfully grow, continue innovation, create jobs and strengthen our economy. These positions are strategic, fast-paced hunter roles (100% new business development, no account management) that will be tasked with new outreach to untouched U.S. business owners, C-Suite contacts and CPA firms that we have yet to work with to educate them on the incentives they aren’t taking advantage of.
The role is highly visible and sits with our executive group, CEO, and top performing Managing Directors where you will learn our business from the ground up. A successful Relationship Director will directly contribute to alliantgroup’s growth through the generation of new revenue by adding new clients in a fast-paced yet consultative sales cycle.
· Create new business through organized lead qualification and prospecting to increase alliantgroup’s market penetration.
· Identify and qualify prospects, create call plans and track progress in Salesforce, conduct daily outbound sales calls (cold and warm calling), schedule and hold sales appointments, obtain needed information to generate presentations and create value centric sales pitches, negotiate and close deals/contracts.
· Understanding of a value-centric sales approach that allows you to establish highly profitable, strategic partnerships to gain new business through referral avenues.
· 4+ years of professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably staffing sales, software sales, technology solution sales, financial services etc., calling on C-level decision makers at small to mid-size companies. Tax related industry experience not required.
· 4 year degree required
· Solid sales (hunter) personality with a strong desire and ability to add new client companies and drive new revenue.
· Proven ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
· The aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment with quick sales cycles focused on quality and revenue generation.
· Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
· Outstanding telephone sales skills as well as dynamic in person relationship building and “challenger” sales approach mentality to add value and build credibility immediately.
· Strong drive and sense of urgency to get things done.
· Career driven with a resilient and gritty personality, a high-performing over-achiever that is driven by constant feedback and investment from leadership to grow personally and professionally.
· Travel required (frequency varies depending on the time of the year and the assigned region).
What’s in it for you? Highly competitive compensation plans, 100% paid employee Med/Dental, 401(k), FSA Accounts, generous PTO and holidays. Strong training and mentorship program, unprecedented access to Senior Leadership and the chance to be a part of an elite team. This is an opportunity to work in a high performance culture where career progression is performance based. The best of all...you will have the ability to make a truly lasting impact!
alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on mid-
market companies, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We
hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a
As the Marketing Associate you will support, analyze, and work side by side with the national Business
Development teams. In this exciting role, you will help generate revenue by researching/creating leads
and resources by developing and implementing our business strategy in targeted territories and specific
industries. If you possess high energy, ability to multitask, are results driven and thrive in a fast paced
environment then this is the career for you! This is a high visibility role that impacts the organization
directly and offers great rewards!
• Conduct strategic industry and territory research and analysis
• Generate qualified lists of top territories and specialty industries campaigns
• Analysis of Revenue; cross referencing industries/SIC codes/ NAICS codes etc.
• Event and Specialty Campaign Research- tracking event follow up and ROI
• Maintain client relationship management database (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation
• Write client testimonials
• Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
• 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced marketing/business development support role
• CRM management experience (Sales Force)
• Marketing Automation experience (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
• Degree required
• A career-focused proactive go-getter
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• Thrive in a collaborative environment
• Self-motivated and hard-working
Associate, Business Development Location: Houston, TX
Description alliantgroup, LP a national consulting firm is hiring the brightest talent who are passionate about making a difference and are ready to join our “a” team.
Explosive growth has created the need for an Associate in our Houston location. Working under the direction of a Director within the Business Development group, you'll be responsible for lead generation and qualification, interacting with clients and referral partners, proposal development and presentation, follow-up, and closing of prospective clients with the goal of winning new business across the United States.
• Daily research and lead generation to target and qualify potential clients
• Create, deliver and track proposals
• Proactively record all account activity within CRM database (Salesforce)
• Actively participate in new business development planning sessions with colleagues to ensure the identification of quality opportunities
• Identification and participation in industry events
• No tax background is required
• 1 - 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced sales or sales support role
• 4 year Bachelor's degree is required
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills
• Forecast reporting experience with the ability to realistically identify what is going to close on a weekly basis, what should be accelerated, pushed forward or paused
• Strategic calendaring to maximize Managing Director’s field time
• Able to identify and escalate opportunities that have gone cold and need to be put to the forefront
• The ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced high performance environment by collaborating with peers and colleagues on a daily basis
• Excellent referral generator – tracking, assisting in building relationships, setting calls, etc.
• Expert with using / implementing / modifying CRM systems such as Salesforce.com and other productivity tools to manage, measure and support processes
• Metrics driven with the ability to turn, interpret and communicate complex data
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to prioritize and succeed in a collaborative environment with multiple initiatives
• Proficient computer skills, experience with a CRM such as Salesforce a plus
• Proactive, career oriented go-getter
• Excellent organizational, research and problem solving skills
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
• Competitive by nature
• Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time
What's in it for you? Highly competitive compensation plans, 100% paid employee Med/Dental, 401(k), FSA Accounts, generous PTO and holidays. This is an opportunity to work in a high performance culture where career progression is performance based. The best of all...you will have the ability to make a truly lasting impact!